We provide first class tutors from Russell Group Universities.

Trailblazers Tuition provides a quality private tuition service giving a platform to first class tutors from an outstanding academic background. We provide tutoring to Primary School children (4-11 years old), Secondary School children (11-18 years old) and AS/A-Level students in all subjects. We pride ourselves on sourcing the best tutors by using tutors who are undergraduates or graduates from Russell Group Universities or are qualified teachers.

Russell Group Universities

The University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, King’s College London, London School of Economics & Political Sciences, University College London and University of Warwick

Our Trailblazers Ethos

Our ethos at Trailblazers Tuition is built upon principles of excellence, quality and success. Trailblazers’ tutors make an effort to help tutee’s reach personal and academic success.

Our Innovation

Through innovative, tailor made teaching styles, we aim to encourage growth in academic understanding and confidence

Overall, Trailblazers Tuition is dedicated to maximising potential and achieving academic excellence in students.

Some Key Stats

  • Est. 2010
  • 100% of tutees achieved their predicted A* or A grade at GCSE, AS-level or A-level
  • 88% of tutees over-achieved two grades above their predicted GCSE, AS-level or A-level grade
  • 100% of tutees obtained their conditional offers at their chosen university
  • 95% of tutors are undergraduates or graduates from Russell Group universities, the remaining 5% of tutors are qualified teachers
  • Parents of primary school tutees have consistently reported an improvement in their child’s confidence and engagement

  • My Trailblazers tutor is an amazing tutor that not only listens but also adapts their tutoring style to the tutees’ needs. They adapt very well and is both clear and concise with their teaching. They’re also of course very friendly

  • My Trailblazers tutor is an excellent tutor that genuinely cares for the success of their students. They are patient, understanding and I am very happy to have them as my English Literature tutor. I will not hesitate to recommend Trailblazers Tuition.

  • I was partnered with a fantastic Sociology A-Level Tutor, they really helped my daughter improve her grade from a B to an A. I was over the moon.

  • Very pleasant Trailblazers tutor, my son is responding very well to English GCSE tuition. The tutor is very enthusiastic and helpful, always willing to go that little bit further with the work. I think we are very lucky to have found Trailblazers Tuition

  • Me and my sister decided to do group lessons for our children. It was great to have cousins learn together. It was productive, fun and very cost effective! Thank you Trailblazers Tuition.

  • I needed last minute online tuition as I wasn’t confident before my A-Level Law exam. Trailblazers were really responsive and gave me additional exam prep material to help me through the stressful period. I really appreciated it.

  • You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.

    Clay P. Bedford

  • There are no secrets to success.
    It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

    Colin Powell

  • The beautiful thing about learning
    is nobody can take it away from you.

    B. B. King

  • An investment in knowledge
    pays the best interest.

    Benjamin Franklin

  • It always seems
    impossible until it's done.

    Nelson Mandela

  • A good teacher can inspire hope,
    ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.

    Brad Henry